How to get your dog into CISR
1) E-mail us. Please tell us why you are surrendering the dog. We
will set up a time for the dog to come in.
2) Attach a recent photo of your dog. We like to verify that it is a Sheltie
4) Gather up all the vet records and other pertinent paperwork and bring it
5) Bring the dog to us at our prearranged time and day. (We do not take
Things we REALLY appreciate if you do: (but not required)
- Make a Donation
- Have your dog freshly groomed
- Have your dog spayed or neutered
- Have the dogs teeth cleaned (by your vet).
- Please bring any and all:
Paperwork on your dog
Medications-- Heartworm pills, Fleas Prevention, Any other medication the dog uses